Last week, I showed you around my Crafty Closet. Despite being small, the space works pretty well for what I need. My sewing stuff has a permanent home, and I can close the door if we have company. What I didn’t show you was the large window to the left of where I stood to take those pictures. It fills the Crafty Closet with tons of beautiful light. I know you’re thinking, “wow, that’s really ideal. She’s so lucky!”
Welllll. What if I told you I do 90% of my sewing at night after my daughter goes to bed. That big beautiful window doesn’t do a lot of good at 9:30 pm. I found my eyes getting tired really quickly. At first I attributed that to just being tired (#momlife), but after a while I started to consider the terrible lighting being the culprit. Then, my husband gave me the Slimline LED Floor Lamp by Daylight Company for Christmas.
Y’all. This lamp was a game changer.
Reasons I love my Daylight Co Slimline LED Floor Lamp:
- It provides a large area of bright light. Since the Crafty Closet is small, the light really fills the room.
- It has a small footprint. Again, really helpful in a small space.
- There are two bendable places so I can direct the light right on top of my working area without the lamp being in my way or the light shining in my eyes.
- My eyes don’t get tired as quickly (helpful because I quilt late at night) and I can try to maintain a better posture (I don’t need to bend over as much to see what I’m doing)
- It makes my photos look amazing on Instagram!
The pictures really speak for themselves here…
Seriously, look at the difference. Worth every penny in my opinion!
I was in no way compensated for this blog post. My husband purchased this lamp as a Christmas gift, and it made such a difference in my Crafty Closet that I wanted to share it with all of you!